Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Arrow Hat

Hubby wears a hat I made him to work in the winter and his boss mentioned that he would like a hat made of alpaca. Never wanting to miss a chance to work with a fine yarn, I went searching on my favorite website for free crochet patterns and found this new link to the Arrow Hat created at LiLu Studio.

I wish you can see the beautiful ribbed pattern that works up, but I had horrible lighting when I took my pics last night AS SOON as I finished it. I couldn't wait until the morning since Chad was taking it to the boss today.


Don't I have a handsome and sweet husband? He sweetly agrees to my every whim...even modeling my latest crochet creation at 11pm at night.

1 comment:

Atmos Noise said...

it looks great! good job and thanks for sharing your link!!!